You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology. You love leading and managing to culture over policy and procedure but know when to apply the rules. Bureaucracy and politics annoy you bigtime! You love getting your hands dirty and doing the hard jobs.
“We are looking for passionate new team members to help lead our culture”
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- Certificate or Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent (or currently studying)
- Minimum two years experience in a HR role
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
- High level of confidentiality
- Methodical, organised, flexible person with good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and a team player who enjoys helping others
- Provide general assistance to the HR team
- Support in all aspects of human resources including recruiting, inductions, training and development, employee benefits, remuneration and benchmarking, industrial relations, policies, personal record maintenance, exits and events
- Preparation of HR documentation (contracts etc.)
- Long-term development opportunities and increased responsibilities will be provided
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
We are unreasonably selective and have extraordinarily high standards.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. We are seeking applicants for our Melbourne and Brisbane Office. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
Checkout some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, please apply here.
Did you know we also support defense reserves too. – Click here to read more